• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Search for Illidan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I´m making a map like the one in the campaign (alliance ch.4, the search for Illidan) 2 teams have to fight for something, but what should it be??
And wich teams should be fightin? undead+orcs vs human+night elf??

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Eh?, figure out what you really wanna do, don´t ask us. You can create whatever fiction you want like what if the necromancers raised Lothar from the dead before Uther was killed by Arthas and all hell breaks loose, you don´t even have too create a warcraft 3 based story!

Level 2
I think it could be interesting if the two opposing factions are the scourge and the Forsaken.
Storyline: A powerful character (Lothar, Antonidas, etc) is raised from the dead. Each of the two factions of Undead want the powerful warrior on their side.
Each of the 2 players controls a hero that has the Charm ability (Sylvanas' ultimate) and the control of the desired unit switches owners and starts walking towards one base when it has been possessed. (banshees could alternatively be used) Just an idea.

Level 2
previous idea

omg that is awsome thank you , I never thought of the spell thing, thank you, can I put you on the creditslist (in loading screen)??
:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.