• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Search for an old video in the News section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hallo guys. For long time, i think it was for 3 years after release of starcraft 2, i´ll have watch a video, where 2, 3 or more guys go to blizzard entertainment studios. At the beginning one of the boys fondle his cat/cats and then they drive with their car to Blizzard Entertainment.

I want find this video, becouz the blizzardworkermember, who motion in the camera look 99% like my cousin, who had inspired me to play wc 3 and scbw.

I mean, i had watch it here. But i cant find it anymore. Can someone help me?

Damn Matzen, u scary.

[racism]

Note how most (all) asian pro players look casual and pretty similar (your average citizen), while the non-asians show an astonishing level of diversity in their geeky phenotype.​

[/racism]

Also, is that the same cosplayer (Nova) who also dressed up as the Queen of Blades?
Their eyes look the same.

Level 7
3 years after the release of sc2? Wouldn't that be this year? This is the only video concerning blizzard posted this year in the news I think.

Im sorry, my english is to bad xD

Three years before now and short time after the release of starcraft 2, i mean.

And i dont find it in the news section. Look at site 5 and 6.

Damn, i will show my cousin his double.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.