• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seamless Land

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is my first map and my own creation. Leave a comment below for recommendations, criticisms, etc.

Thank you for downloading!

Keywords:
Warcraft III, Map, Frozen Throne, Reign of Chaos, 1337, Uber
Contents

Seamless Land (Map)

Reviews
21:06, 18th Jun 2014 Hell_Master: Please do improve your descriptions. Have a look around the site for templates of a melee map descriptions but it composes of a little description about it such as listing all the resources your map contains: how...

M

21:06, 18th Jun 2014
Hell_Master: Please do improve your descriptions. Have a look around the site for templates of a melee map descriptions but it composes of a little description about it such as listing all the resources your map contains: how many gold mines, merchs, shops, red creep camps, orange creep camps, green creep camps and etc. Lastly, Credits and optional, Author's Notes if you have one though.

Level 6
Review: Seamless Land
Good points
Sadly i cant find any, because this map is just very bad
Bad points
Creeps wont drop anything
Creeps are looking at different places (make them look to one place)
Terrain is empty and few use of other tiles
Teal and Blue starting locations are too close to gold mines
Those troll creep camps are too close to starting locations
0 use of raise and lower tool
Right gold mine building area is too small
Suggestions
Improve the terrain, use raise and lower tool, improve the description, add some screenshots, fix creep camps, make more room to build buildings at the right gold mine, use more doodads (dont use only trees)
Im sorry, but right now the map deserves only 1/5