• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Sea Wars Skirmish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Sea Wars Skirmish v3 Heroes

Sea Wars Skirmish

seawar.jpg

This is a skirmish base map, which contains custom campaing units added to enable creation of sea units. 4 Players can create ships and fight for the conquest of the area.

V3 Added. April 23.

Hero units added, with some basic abilities.
Creep units improved.
Sea Wars Multiplayer Map now change starting resources.

This map have 2 versions:
-Singleplayer Sea Wars against cpu.
-Multiplayer Sea Wars aginst other players.

Credits:
Warcraft 3 Map Editor and custom campaing
Salvadorc17 and Toteman

Test it and comment for bugs.

Attachments

• SeaWarsMP.w3x
    81.7 KB · Views: 151
  • SeaWarsSP.w3x
    81.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Level 7
This looks interesting! like regular warcraft but with ships, I hope it has adjustable camera?

I notice there is a zeppelin in that screenshot, surely if players can create Zeppelins they won;t need to use ships to invade islands, wouldnt that be op?

Is this loaded to make me host yet? If so I'll play it now, by the way you should host pics and upload map to the hive directly not websites like imageshack and media fire

Level 7
I did not say player will win using zeppelins I said they made sea transport ships pointless as everyone would rather use zeppelins rather than sea transports.

Ans unless you have hero naval units already ingame then creep naval units are pointless and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.