• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SDM's Zone Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My name is Torrential on HWS but is Superdooperman on Warcraft 3 TFT US West Server.

Map name: SDM's Zone Control
Name of the creator: Superdooperman (US West Server), Torrential (HWS Forums)
Current stage of the map: Beta (Still requires some finishing touches)
Summary of the map: In this map you will be able to play against 1-11 enemies. The map is mainly composed of squares, of which when you control you will gain a unit spawn. The further to the middle, the stronger the monster that spawns is. The objective is simple, Defeat the Enemy by Destroying their Castle.
Map features: Being a Zone Control map as this map type is quite rare. (When was the late time you found one on Battle Net)
AI Features: Currently not available, but when game is without glitches or any other type of mistakes, I will add AI.
Credits: World Editor, Blizzard Entertainment and Other Zone maps which inspired me to create this one.
You can download it from Epic War: http://epicwar.com/maps/92135/

I will notify when i update this map. (This map is now version 1.23)

Storyline: (Although it doesn't have a story in-game, i like to invent one so it seems more real that people are killing others)
Gendarmbard, a prosperous nation of wealth. Currently the only Superpower in the known world, it is also the most curious. Lugambard had recently found an anicent scroll in their MidShire Library found 200 Years ago, the scroll contained nothing but a Longitude and Latitude. Their researchers have been attempting to find a secret meaning or some invisible writing on the small piece of parchment but to no avail. Their now last option is to travel to this location, but by the time they have decided to go to this place, spies from opposing nations have reported back to their Kings and Queens who also uses the same option as Gendarmbard. But now the race to this location is quite silly, as 4 Kingdoms use gold to sponsor their expeditions on hints given only by a small parchment. As the Expeditions head off, the researchers find another piece of parchment but this time with more information. It reads: We the Lugambards have located the island of which the Quadforces will be found. I can't believe it myself, hundreds after hundreds of years of finding our fathers beloved jewels of power we have finally reached the last part of our journey. But the island is not easily reached as many dangerous terrain lie in our path, from rocky coastlines to waterless deserts. But we will prevail as when we unite these jewels, our country will be known for our Military Might! As the researchers read this they hurriedly informed the King and advised him to send Runners to the expeditions and hurry them up. Many days later, the 4 Expeditions have found themselves at the island, only tired and thirsty as supplies began to run dry. But their goal was near and they will not give up as the battle for Lugambard begins.

*Screen shots are currently not available as when i press the Print Screen button on WC3, the picture comes out all black and cannot see anything, sorry for the inconvenience)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.