• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Scripted Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Heloes Hive Workshop

I have a slight problem. I want to make a shop selling skills, but depending on hero attributes. Sort of. A simple example would be a shop selling Dodge if Agility is above 50, but the skill wouldn't show up there if hero's Agility was at smaller value.

So, my question is, is there a possibility to add items to a shop? Function "AddItemToStock()" doesn't seem to work, so I guess it just increases count of offered goods and not new goods.

I couldn't find any answer here, as googling "shop" and "Hive Workshop" at once doesn't work at all :D

Thanks in advance.

Level 6
Whoah... everything I needed was adding "Sell items" ability to my shop T.T

Thanks a lot :D

Level 6
Since nobody blocked the topic yet, I might have a quick question here - is there a way to reduce lag when nearing a shop? When a hero gets to it, it takes about 2 sec to be able to buy anything. I searched in "Choose hero" skill, in game constants and in shop stats and found nothing.

My map is to be kinda dynamic, so 2 secs are quite a lot. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.