• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ScreenShot..? {taking screenshots in the World Editor}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
same button as the game.exe

Press Print Screen it takes a screen shot in the world editor, but also adds a the photo to the clipboard on your computer allowing you to paste the picture into most picture editing programs.

Level 7
You can also make a screenshot by pressing "Prt Scr" (Print Screen), and then look it up in your Warcraft III folder/Screenshots. This way it's cleaner and easier to format/use. Thou it creates a TruevisionTarga(*.TGA) image format and it requires an editor for it such is Photoshop, CorelDraw... or just a simple TGA plugin.

The path for the screenshots folder:

Code:
(C ; D ; other partition)\Program Files\Warcraft III\Screenshots

:cute:

You can also make a screenshot by pressing "Prt Scr" (Print Screen), and then look it up in your Warcraft III folder/Screenshots. This way it's cleaner and easier to format/use. Thou it creates a TruevisionTarga(*.TGA) image format and it requires an editor for it such is Photoshop, CorelDraw... or just a simple TGA plugin.

The path for the screenshots folder:

Code:
(C ; D ; other partition)\Program Files\Warcraft III\Screenshots

:cute:

Lol yeah.. thats what i did.. the link in my sig leads to the forum i put the screenshots on =D

Status
Not open for further replies.