• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Missing Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
You can try these:

1. Go Tools > Folder Options and check Show hidden files, folders and drives in your Screenshots folder (this is if you are running Windows).

2. If that doesn't work, search your computer for "WC3ScrnShot". Maybe they are in a different directory, and that will pinpoint you the directory.

3. If neither works, then you can use the program Lightshot to take screenshots. It's very useful and easy to use, you can even screenshot selected areas of screen with it, and it doesn't save the screenshots in .tga format, so you can use them immediately without converting.

Level 2
When I take a Screenshot either in World Editor or In-Game, I can't find my saved screenshots inside the Screenshots Folder of Warcraft 3
anybody can help me please?
I am also in a situation where I cannot take pictures in the game but instead take a screenshot of the desktop, can you share your solution?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
This thread is nearly 5 years old...

Try running Warcraft III in exclusive fullscreen mode rather than windowed mode. You can also try using third party screenshot tools like the snip tool that is standard with Windows 10 (windows key + shift + S for area of screen). Screenshots with print screen should be saved to the screenshots folder in the Warcraft III documents folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.