• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Scorpion People "The Scathion" Can someone make a such model for Wc3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello!
I am currenltly working on a rpg in Wc3 and I'm looking for someone that can help me make a model of a race named "Scathion". It's a medieval fantasy race which looks half human/half Scorpion with scorpion face and two feet. It's a proud, peaceful race, but still armed and ready for conflicts. They have huge cities in Midlatitude deserts and are highly populated.
They reminds us a little bit of Blood Elven Spellbreakers, both the way they look and the way they stand (with chin tilted up). The Race have the scorpion tail, but only one of the hands has a claw (can also be fine without claw).
Their colors are mixed and are every color between gold, yellow, bronze, beige, dark red, dark purple and black (but not too much black). There is no model as this in any Warcraft Editor site, so if anyone make it, they are the first.

May the Scathion rise!

Thanks for reading this at all!:) Hope we will see the Scathion in the universe of Warcraft!

(If you choose to help, remember to have fun!).

Status
Not open for further replies.