1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tigran (Tiger people) models

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Wazzz, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I am submitting this request in the hopes that someone would be willing to create some Tigran models. The Tigrans (in case of some people not knowing) are Tiger people. I am very interested in creating a race of them for a fantasy world mod I am creating.

If someone is willing to help me out here, I would be most thankful. I will also go into more depth as to what I want for the models.

2. Linaze

Linaze

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Some more info on your project would be greatly appreciated to know that the time required to make these models wouldn't be wasted.

3. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    But of course. My project is a mix of old ideas for a fantasy world involving many races and inspired ideas of the Godfall Chronicles project by Mechanical Man and Em!. What I want to accomplish is a series of different scenarios in the form of a campaign where the player will be one of many races with set objectives and the likes. As for the future of the project, I am hoping to include maps in which you may choose your race and play in a 'melee' battle against AI.

So far the entire project is planned out to be single-player only, but considerations for a multi-player aspect will be made. However, there are going to be a lot of imports as I want a unqiue look and feel for every race. Will this be enough information? If you want more, just let me know ;)

4. -ALPHA-

-ALPHA-

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, I've seen these models before, but they don't exactly fit with the look I was hoping for (although the Tigris Blademaster could be useful :D).
    What I'm hoping to create for the look is sort of a Arabic/Nomadic feel for them, maybe a little more Persian than anything else (the societies that had and still have palaces and such). The Tigrans will be very well-travelled in my project.

And thankyou for the good luck :D

6. Elfsilver Lord

Elfsilver Lord

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  7. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, these models/skins are handy, and I have actually seen Mr. Goblin's skins, but I still would like a modeller to help me out xD. Does anyone know a modeller whom actually takes requests? I know many modellers, but not a single one who willingly takes requests :p

Thx for the effort, their, Elfsilver xD

8. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Alas, that is also one I have encountered in my search for general models :(

Could there be a modeller out there willing to help me in my project?

9. Trillium

Trillium

Resources:
    Resources:
    @ Child_of_Bodom: credits to blizzard entertainment ;)

10. Child_0f_Bodom

Child_0f_Bodom

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Is that model WOW export?

11. Slaydon

Slaydon

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yes it is, its the tiger boss in Zg or something

12. thereallywhitekid

thereallywhitekid

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well you know Wazzz, you can't always expect that a modeler would pop from the sky and say "Hey sure I will help you even if many other people already helped you and gave you many options.".

The people from THW forums already helped you and gave tons of optional models/skins which could be used instantly since they are already done unlike if demand one to made then it would take approximately 2 to 3 weeks or even more.

I actually don't understand why can you not accept any of the given models/skins. They look terrific. (I checked them my self) Most are also already posted here in THW to avoid any difficulties.

Here's a skin from Wc3 Campaigns that looks very nice and could be very useful. If you reject it then you are just too ungrateful.

Tryger

Hope I helped. Thankyou.

-thereallywhitekid-

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  13. Elfsilver Lord

Elfsilver Lord

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ya know, GF will probably neg-rep you for that. He's really picky on WoW exports, as we all should be.

14. thereallywhitekid

thereallywhitekid

Resources:
    Resources:
  15. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    And why, pray tell, should we be picky about them? I'm only picky about the fact they don't have team colour. Apart from that, they are very handy when you want a particular model from WoW.

However, I am aware of hive's rule against them. There's no rule against using them in maps, though, is there?

16. thereallywhitekid

thereallywhitekid

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is a rule against that but I don't know why it was made and why it's bad.
    I think you can still use them in maps though.

Back to my question:
    Who the fuck is GF!!!

17. Trillium

Trillium

Resources:
    Resources:
    you can use them in your maps as much as you want... just don't expect GF to play these maps =DDD

18. thereallywhitekid

thereallywhitekid

Resources:
    Resources:
    Who the hell is gf?!