• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tigran (Tiger people) models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I am submitting this request in the hopes that someone would be willing to create some Tigran models. The Tigrans (in case of some people not knowing) are Tiger people. I am very interested in creating a race of them for a fantasy world mod I am creating.

If someone is willing to help me out here, I would be most thankful. I will also go into more depth as to what I want for the models.

Level 35
But of course. My project is a mix of old ideas for a fantasy world involving many races and inspired ideas of the Godfall Chronicles project by Mechanical Man and Em!. What I want to accomplish is a series of different scenarios in the form of a campaign where the player will be one of many races with set objectives and the likes. As for the future of the project, I am hoping to include maps in which you may choose your race and play in a 'melee' battle against AI.

So far the entire project is planned out to be single-player only, but considerations for a multi-player aspect will be made. However, there are going to be a lot of imports as I want a unqiue look and feel for every race. Will this be enough information? If you want more, just let me know ;)

Level 35
Well, I've seen these models before, but they don't exactly fit with the look I was hoping for (although the Tigris Blademaster could be useful :D).
What I'm hoping to create for the look is sort of a Arabic/Nomadic feel for them, maybe a little more Persian than anything else (the societies that had and still have palaces and such). The Tigrans will be very well-travelled in my project.

And thankyou for the good luck :D

Level 35
Well, these models/skins are handy, and I have actually seen Mr. Goblin's skins, but I still would like a modeller to help me out xD. Does anyone know a modeller whom actually takes requests? I know many modellers, but not a single one who willingly takes requests :p

Thx for the effort, their, Elfsilver xD

Well you know Wazzz, you can't always expect that a modeler would pop from the sky and say "Hey sure I will help you even if many other people already helped you and gave you many options.".

The people from THW forums already helped you and gave tons of optional models/skins which could be used instantly since they are already done unlike if demand one to made then it would take approximately 2 to 3 weeks or even more.

I actually don't understand why can you not accept any of the given models/skins. They look terrific. (I checked them my self) Most are also already posted here in THW to avoid any difficulties.

Here's a skin from Wc3 Campaigns that looks very nice and could be very useful. If you reject it then you are just too ungrateful.

Tryger

Hope I helped. Thankyou.

-thereallywhitekid-

Last edited:
Level 35
And why, pray tell, should we be picky about them? I'm only picky about the fact they don't have team colour. Apart from that, they are very handy when you want a particular model from WoW.

However, I am aware of hive's rule against them. There's no rule against using them in maps, though, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.