• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

School Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hey, my teacher assigned us a project to make a website in a another (non-English,) language:confused::confused:, but as most people know Google Translator fails horribly most of the time.

My question is, can anybody that knows both English and another language help me translate some of the words/sentences I need?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me if you can help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 19
why would an english speaking community want you to make a website witch is NOT in english? it doesnt make sence since you speak english and your teacher speaks english AND MOST IMPORTANTLY english is the international traveling language
tell you teacher that she is retarded

i bet your teacher wants the site to be in french or something
or maybe make a site in hebrew or something
that way you can write shit without anyone knowing what you writen

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

We did tell her that shes retarded lol, but she knows 5 or so different languages... So she wants us to make the site in one of them. I think they were Germain, Spanish, French, English, and Norwegian or w/e its called.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Maby if there super alike xP

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

She knows Norwegian? I am Norwegian.

Still, rather odd to ask her students to make a website in a foreign language.

You could go for the standard-text Latin though. :D

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed urna enim, mattis nec posuere et, molestie quis odio. Nulla facilisi. Aenean interdum pharetra nisi sed elementum. Nullam non orci ipsum. Sed cursus massa quis odio imperdiet lobortis. Cras sed purus vel tellus molestie tempor id sed eros. Mauris eget libero quis augue sodales tristique. Donec vel posuere erat. Etiam sodales tempor quam quis placerat. Fusce diam lacus, ultrices at bibendum ac, laoreet sit amet nulla. Donec imperdiet urna eu dolor tincidunt mollis. Donec at nunc sit amet ligula fringilla pellentesque vitae quis arcu.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

xP, it probably is, lol I can barley figure out french class ^.^

Level 8
I don´t like french language...

I´m german, so contact me if you need help and tell me what to do. Will try my best :p

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

xP, looks like its solved (Thx 2 Nurga)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You might want to ask for someone that is fluent in other languages.

Norwegian being my native tongue, it is only natural I am a fluent speaker (unless I was a kid, which I am not).

As for Latin being a difficult language to learn- I have no doubts. What I was referring to was the dummy-text used my most web-designers to fill paragraphs and whatnot in a layout to examine how it looks. You'll find it easily if you google 'Lorem ipsum' ..

Status
Not open for further replies.