• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Scary Grunt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map has no custom things in it, except for Can't touch this - MC Hammer

You are a peasant and run away from a red named grunt (makes it extra creepy ofc :3)and when he gets to close he hits you, it's a 1 in 20 if you come to close that he liquifies you, turning you into water.

The terrain on the map does not say H4MM3R_T1M3, it changes after every round.

-speed 0-999 sets the speed to the entered number where 30 is default.
-speed reset sets the speed to 30.
-zoom 0-9999 sets the camera distance to the entered number where 1650 is default.

There's a Dialogue in the start of the map where Player 1 can choose to win at 5 round victories, 10, 15, 20 or 25.

Contains a Multiboard with Wins and Player name though the only colors are the Title in green, Name and Wins in Goldish yellow.

Credits to My friends helping me test and stuff :3 My brother and 2 random guys whom I met on bnet europe :eek:

The map is playable and it is unprotected so anyone can look at the triggers and maybe learn something, or help me with optimizing things.

I will probably continue with updating the map.

Keywords:
Scary, Grunt, Peasant, Liquify, Kill
Contents

Scary Grunt (Map)

Reviews
17:59, 22nd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 11
Scary Grunts

Please Fix
[x] Created by Unknown?
[x] The Triggers Leek
[x] Add like an Hint system or Quests
[x] Make the Grunt Locust

Bad Points
[x] Game is boaring (Make like a system where you can unlock more items , The more you play)
[x] The "Unit you use" Don't have enouf spells.

Good Points
[x] Its fun (If you play more than 3-4 times gg)
[x] Triggers (Mostly) Don't leek.

Suggestions
[x] Use TTCreator to add color to your text and everything else
(W3 Tooltip Creator is a program that will help mapmakers creating tooltips.
The program features Rich Text Editor, Tabbed Interface, Own file format ( .TCF for normal files and .TPR for project files ), Creation of Warcraft 3 codes from rich text and vice versa , Ability to rapidly create hero level descriptions, Tooltip Previewer, Create tooltips in warcraft-like interface, Gradient text support, Tray Icon, Color Picker, Ability to edit and save Warcraft III map custom strings. )
Overall 2.5/5 Need to fix up map!