• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scarlet Crusade Priest skin/model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hey, everyone, I'm jumping straight to the request.

I need a Scarlet Crusade priest model or skin. If you are willing to create a whole new model, it'd be great if it is based on the Troll Priest model (at least animation-wise, and this is not a requirement). If you are willing to go the retexturing path, I think that bandit human priest (Renegade Priest) model would fit greatly.

Mind that the skin/model must be in the style of those two great skins.

+rep would be given. Resource is for my campaign and a melee map I'm working on.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

I can probably wip skin up for you although it probably wont be as good

btw there are 2 elf preists (not the bandit one) that use different skins

If its ok with you ide just reskin one of them if you don't need the standard skin of 1 of them

Last edited by a moderator:

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Its was a simple recolor, the original skin had blue makeup instead of red

but this was meant to represent a "glow" effect

I have no idea wats wrong with the hair, I barely did anything to it but made it brown

Level 14
In a bizarre twist of events, I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to learn how to retexture. Still, I'm leaving this tread opened, in case it serves as an inspiration for somebody. I'll open a WIP thread tomorrow.

And, thanks, Gojira! +Rep to you, I hope that me working on my own request won't stop you finish your skin.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

If you want me to continue working if want to use it will if you want

just tell me what u want changed on it

Status
Not open for further replies.