• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scarlet Crusade Priest skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
In a bizarre twist of events, I was inspired by my very own request thread to start learning how to texture. I needed a Human Priest skin to fit the bandit and footman skins (by 67chrome and CloudWolf, respectively), and I decided to make one myself.

Please note two things: That this is my very first serious retexturing attempt, and that I intend to remove the front piece of cloth on the priest (or at least rewrap it). The Symbol of Light is Teamcoloured, and everything but the icon of the Scarlet Crusade, the cloak and the parts of the pants cloth texture is completely free-hand, including the face.

Texture isn't 100% finished yet and I'm opened to all suggestions and constructive criticism.

Also, I purposely did not read any texturing tutorial beforehand as I wanted to see what I was capable of achieving on my own. Feel free to point me to any tutorial if needed.

Attachments

• HumanMage.jpg
    HumanMage.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 323
  • Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 584
  • Screenshot 2.jpg
    Screenshot 2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

I think you should de-alpha the symbol on his cape and recolor it red and possibly remove the symbol or add that symbol I did with my skin

I think it would look perfect that way IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.