• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scarf

Reactions: ikillforeyou
After several requests and months killed with searching, Im proud to present you this awesome-fancy-creepy-hell what should i do with it-multi color-scarf.
Okay its not that awesome or fancy...and guaranteed NOT multi color, only black with red and a tiny bit of gold. Again, i used not the blizzard villager. (Im already thinking about uploading him cause of the huge ways of attachment points^^) And again: it should fit the normal villager.

You are allowed to:
-make an icon =D
-move the model to make it fit YOUR model

You are not allowed to:
-upload and/or edit without permission(really -.-)

Uses ingame texture, about 3 kb filesize, 2-sided material.

Hope you guys like it, and have fun with it^^

Keywords:
scarf, attachment, head, demon, undead, maybe, bloodelf, requested, useless keyword
Contents

Scarf (Model)

Reviews
22:11, 18th May 2010 General Frank: Simple yet kinda useful. Approved.

M

22:11, 18th May 2010
General Frank:

Simple yet kinda useful. Approved.

Level 9
It looks like it belongs in Naruto's feudal period.. and I don't care much for ninjas with smoking problems. Anywho, it seems like it'll work for some models, but I honestly don't think this will see as much use as your other models. 3/5 Useful