• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[RQ]Illidan without the scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
ufff well he had his blades and when did he got the status of demon hunter

He didn't get his blades until after he was blinded. By, you know, having his eyes removed by Sargeras and replaced with burning fires which allow him to see mana and such

He then decided to teach some demon called Azzinoth a lesson. And thus he came upon the Twin Blades of Azzinoth

He never actually got the status of "Demon Hunter" until after he was imprissioned and other Night Elves immitated what he had done, though with a ritualistic blinding as opposed to what Illidan had happen

Level 4
Mecheon, how can you know all of that?!? can you tell me where I can finds about WarCraft?? I need some information for some characters

Level 2
well i didn't know about that he wanted to do the fight with azzinoth.I thougt he fighted whit him in the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.