• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2 Zeratul in WC3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi all...i try to make a SC2-WC3 mix single player map that tells the story of how burning legion finally found starcraft universe and launched an invasion on protoss. User will play with Zeratul, the dark templar.

You might or might not know about his skills in Heroes of the Storm. In any case, I try to clarify what i need.

Improved Blink: can blink to any target location(default). if cast again within three seconds right after blinked to a location, hero will return to its former location. cooldown wont be after casting for the first time...if user blinks back to its former point by casting again, cooldown begins or if never blinks back after 3 sec, cooldown starts again.

Void Prison: freezes everything at target aoe for some sec. This freeze should literally freeze everything, animation etc....even the buff's duration on those units if they have any.

by watching these you can understand their functionality more clear:
blink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYOB7Xt4dB0
void prison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJtW2EgXR4E

if anyone do these two skills for me, I'd be appreciated and will be credited in my map later. I already have a zeratul model, now only need these skills.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

The Improved Blink can be easily done yourself.

First of all, create a default ability 'Blink' as you need it.
Then, you create a variable that you set to the former position.
After 'Blink' is used, you remove the ability 'Blink' and add a second one instead, at the same position, as dummy ability.
If this dummy ability is casted, the casting unit is moved to the point the variable was set to.
After three seconds, you remove the dummy ability and add a new 'Blink' that has a cooldown. Then you have to somehow trigger that the cooldown is run and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.