• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2 Terrains in Terrain Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well I don't know what to say, I'm weird? but I'm a little bit annoy SC2 Terrains appearing on "Terrain" section which was for WC3, So i got 2 suggestions that we can something about it, if you have a suggestion please also post it here, and discuss about it.

1st. since vBulletin supports "Thread Prefixes" I would recommend we make 2 prefixes in the terrain section (StarCraft & WarCraft) so it will be more organize.

2nd. We make a sub-forum of StarCraft II section called "SC Terrains" and put all StarCraft 2 Terrains in there.

Discuss!

Last edited:
Level 19
The second option would be nice... Because the Hive Forums clearly states that it's a Warcraft III Modding Community...

Level 18
Well I don't know what to say, I'm weird? but I'm a little bit annoy SC2 Terrains appearing on "Terrain" section which was for WC3, So i got 2 suggestions that we can something about it, if you have a suggestion please also post it here, and discuss about it.

1st. since vBulletin supports "Thread Prefixes" I would recommend we make 2 prefixes in the terrain section (StarCraft & WarCraft) so it will be more organize.

2nd. We make a sub-forum of StarCraft II section called "SC Terrains" and put all StarCraft 2 Terrains in there.

Discuss!

I totally agree with you i dont like that i see SCII terrains in the terrain topic when it first whas only wc3 and i would go for the second idea

Level 19
Hmm... But since we already have a Starcraft II Forum (That's even located on top of our screen), shouldn't the Terrains Board for it be in there?

Miz

Miz

Level 3
Forums shouldn't be split up too much because that means they both get less activity.

Pyritie is right on this one. You sufficient Supply and Demand for two separate forums. Now if the Terrain Forum was being overrun with Starcraft Terrain posts then I could see it being useful.

Yet the forum's name is the "Terrain Board" it never specifically says which Game its for, meaning it doesn't have to be just Warcraft 3; so I think if you include Tags it would be the solution until Starcraft II is actually released.

Status
Not open for further replies.