SC2 Tauren Chieftan

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
SC2 Tauren Chieftan Ported from SC2 Warcraft Assets, I made it a long ago but I remember it was hard and give a lot of headaches hehe, enjoy

The model was on my Old WIP folder, but I opened it on magos and looks cool, can't remember if I finished it 100%

Credits to blizzard and Taylormouse
Previews
Contents

Portrait (Model)

SC2 Tauren Chieftan (Model)

Level 3
Awesome model. But I think he leans(not sure if this was a right word) forward a bit too much when he walks. It looks a bit derpy imo. Is it possible to fix this ?

Last edited:
Level 11
Awesome model. But I think he leans(not sure if this was a right word) forward a bit too much when he walks. It looks a bit derpy imo. Is it possible to fix this ?

I'll check it

edit: I was checking side by side, but can't find what you talking about :( , here is a comparison between original and sc2 walk

TARUREN.gif

Last edited:
Level 3
I mean, isnt his pitch definitely different ? Especially on his upper body part. In classic version his totem points more to the sky, in remake version it points more forward.

EDIT: In remake he kinda looks like he is trying to push something heavy on his way.

Last edited:
Level 11
I mean, isnt his pitch definitely different ? Especially on his upper body part. In classic version his totem points more to the sky, in remake version it points more forward.

EDIT: In remake he kinda looks like he is trying to push something heavy on his way.

Yeah maybe I can do something for you, I'll put this on my to-do list :D