• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sc2 modding info wiki site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15

Hello Hive community:

As you can see in my signature, I have a wiki site which I want to dedicate exclusively to SC2 modding, specially Starcraft II editor usage and its features only.

I opened this site because one of the problems I had with WC3 modding was that the information was too spread and it was very common to see people doing the same question several times in one or several forums. With the wiki, I look forward to centralize the basic usage so anyone who wants to contribute or looking for information of this kind, it can have a place to put as reference and avoid the same silly question.

Additionally I want to invite you and the members of this community to participate and give suggestions about this project and any comments and contributions will be really welcomed.

Thanks for reading.

moyack

Level 15
you are way too late with that
there are several wikis out there already
google for "starcraft 2 wiki" and you will get like 1.5 million hits
furthermore starting with like 5 pages is rather lame and advertising here as well
but good luck anyway
You're right with the fact there's a lot wikis about SC2, but this one is only focused in Starcraft II Editor only. All the others only talk about gameplay and characters.

Right now the wikis I've looked don't show a complete information about modding in sc2, they're very vague. I know that we are not better than them, but that's the reason I invite (again) to the community to participate in contribute with all the information you can provide. From my part I'm working with posting data I've gathered and organizational task.

Level 19
Status
Not open for further replies.