1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

SC2 Commander

Discussion in 'StarCraft II Modding' started by Sgt. Johnson, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Mr. Bob

Mr. Bob

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ah ok. lol

Even the projectile systems?

2. Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Projectile system not so much... Movers for missiles is rather a bit of a pain in the ass

3. Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Update

A new version of the map has been released, this version offers a new style of terrain that makes ground units more viable compared to Mar Sara. The map also offers a few changes:

Changelog
    * Radars now reveal the fog of war in their detection radius and can see over cliffs.

* The Protoss may now warp in the Twilight Council when unlocked thru the Research Tree. The Twilight Council functions as a semi-experimental building, for the cost of 100 Minerals and 1000 Gas the Twilight Council produces 144 Research Points.

* Mutalisks can no longer attack air, this was a bug.

* The following units now behave similar to that of an Interceptor, in that they attack their target and move away, Bomber class units will attack their target and loiter much further away while they reload. AA units will more or so orbit around their targets. [Phoenix, Viking, Corruptor, Raven, Guardian]

Please search for SC2 Commander - [Ulnar] in the custom games list, and Enjoy!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  4. Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So I'm looking for anyone able to create AI's in SC2 that would be interested in making an AI for the map, please PM me if interested.

5. Tahril

Tahril

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played the map yesterday, and it was fun, except I had nobody to play it -with-... But anyways.
    The Raven's 'bomb' damaged itself as well as it's targets when it hit, essentially limiting them to 3 bombs unless you stopped to repair them.
    The TCU would build a structure and get stuck. I had to make a transport just to make him able to move again. Not sure if this is a constant problem, it happened only one game.
    Also, the research requirements would always say 'Protoss Ground I' or something like that. I assumed this is because you were going to fix them later on.
    Other than the above, everything went well. I found no bugs with the Protoss.
    I have yet to test the Zerg, because little me is creeped out by the Infested TCU's portrait... Minor, I know, but it still manages to keep me away from trying them. >.<

6. Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'll check to see what could be causing this.

I've never had a CU get stuck after building something =/ I've had a drone get stuck multiple times and I'm working on a solution but never a CU.

You will never see that requirement unless your queuing up researches while the CU is building something, and the reason it says Protoss Ground I instead of the name of the actual research before is because the names of Upgrades in the map never stay the same, they always reset everytime I close the editor, no clue why this occurs.