• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saw 1.05 Beta

Saw (1.05 Beta) is a strategy and escape map. Solve all the questions and try to kill the Jingsaw Killer. You must get the keys to get in the next rooms. Sounds easy.. but .. NO!

If you have ideas please tell me, to make the game more 'Saw-Like' and scary.

ShutMeUp. @ Northrend

Update(s):

Fixed the Start-Bug
Ally Settings fixed
Contents

Saw 1.05 Beta (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Works as far as i can see.. approved
Level 3
game cant be started because everyone is in team 1 and there is no other team to change to, please fix it im dieng to try this out.

Level 3
hmm either i suck or your map doesnt work.
I found different keys but how do i open the door?
and why everyone is hitting each other at beginning?

Level 3
make players be allies because everyone is always hitting eachother and its annoying, other than that i like the idea of the map

Level 4
A way to make it harder is in the hallways while your walkingt o the rooms add traps that are indicated by small terrain changes and suck or nothing at all^.^ i had to mod the map because when u go outside into the forest it wont let u go around the trees on the path u made because a tree is blocking you path to the end.

Level 1
I can not get passed the mine room I get the key but the door will not open is there anything else I need to do or is it a glitch

Level 3
Hello author, excuse me, I want this map to be played by more people, and I hope to apply to you to authorize the localization of this map and publish it to the game platform, is it okay? I would be supremely grateful