• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Save System Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello every one i want to ask something about save system how do i have to change it to save 3 character into 1 save
let me explain what im meaning

If you know the map Final Fanatsy Epic Rpg it use system like that it save lvls of jobs and they use same inventory

well i want for example i choose to play mage ill have a trainer that i can change my job on diferent lvl lvl 1 is mage at lvl 10 i can chose divided clases at lvl 25 another and so on (i can switch back to old job trought trainer) so how do we have to change the code to save all jobs with their levels,inv etc

Tnx a alot

Last edited:
Level 7
We work together.We use ACEHeart's save/load system.But we don't know how to make it to save multiple heros while u dont have it all in the same time,just like final fantasy rpg.And dont know how to >>Quote: save the levels of the other jobs into variables specific to each player, then save it too via the save-load trigger...

Its simple you just to save the levels into a hashtable (if you know how to workaround hashes, it would be easy), then load them when you hit -save so that you can save them into the code

though I gotta tell you that I'm not 100% sure it could work that good on AceHeart's as that system has limitations on values that it can save, once you go above a certain amount it will just stop working...

Status
Not open for further replies.