• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Save / Load system bug ver 1.1L(3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
When a player uses his 3x loads and try to load again system denies which is normal. After this the rest of players cant save either with -save and -savehd commands and others who will to use their 2nd or 3rd load option they cant. They all (saving and loading people ) got the same system message: Another save load in progress.
Could you try to fix it. Its kinda pity to waste xp and d3 gear atm :)
B.R.

Level 4
We already know this ... as its not THAT gamebreaking and can be "fixed" by remaking the game, I will not throw out another patch just for that one.

If you put it this way it looks like you dont like people reporting bugs... So What is the purpose of this BUG REPORT section of the forum??? As you said you already knew... But none bothered to report it so people will have it in mind! I faced the bud checked bug report section, and as you know there was no report about it. So i thought its helpful for the community to know.
1ox for trolling solution of this bug.

Edit: no 1 asked for new patch! But just to remind changelong in v.1.1j(5): Removing debug message...

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
If you put it this way it looks like you dont like people reporting bugs... So What is the purpose of this BUG REPORT section of the forum??? As you said you already knew... But none bothered to report it so people will have it in mind! I faced the bud checked bug report section, and as you know there was no report about it. So i thought its helpful for the community to know.
1ox for trolling solution of this bug.
I do like bug reports. After all this is how I was able to fix all those bugs. What are you thinking? Oo
I just said that I knew about this bug, I just didn't update the known issues thread.

Edit: no 1 asked for new patch! But just to remind changelong in v.1.1j(5): Removing debug message...
This is something different... this was a bug that constantly spammed the players with annoying numbers. Of course I had to fix it. For this bug, you can avoid it if you know about it, so it's not that much of a problem, if you ask me.
It sure is going to be fixed in the next version. If another serious issue pops out, it's going to be fixed along with it.

Level 8
Krustnik just shush and be thankful that some1 put so much work and time to moderate this awesome map.

Z and hes team will release fix when they finish fixing all bugs they know, it's pointless to release xxx gaia versions just to keep u satisified from fixing such minnor bug.

Thank u
-gaia players.

Level 4
Krustnik just shush and be thankful that some1 put so much work and time to moderate this awesome map.

Z and hes team will release fix when they finish fixing all bugs they know, it's pointless to release xxx gaia versions just to keep u satisified from fixing such minnor bug.

Thank u
-gaia players.
Do you want cookie?
Actually im gonna move my 10"er from my trousers left leg to the right just because of you. Next time imp raise you a knight with it !

Last edited:
Level 4
shit chater is u and some other adhd kids, if u cant argue u use insult, typical for internet nerd.

"12 steps program of anonymous shit chatters.

step 1. We admitted we were powerless over shitchating."

keep going 11 more steps to fulfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.