• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

save/load problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I need save/load for my map and i used weu for it, i know there's a save/load already in... but it saves stats only till 99, i need them to be saved above 99...
its in Jass and i dont know JASS, so i could need some help to just increase that limit from 99 to 999 for example.. that would be all.... but i cant make it myself...

else i need a new system that can save EXP, and i mean exp not levels, so if u save a hero with 83/200 exp u laod a 83/200 exp not with 0/200...
so i need to save the exp of the Hero
the Playername so no1 can steal a code of another player
and finally the stats, thats all....
just 3 small things, but most save/load systems save more stuff like abilities and spells and stuff like that.. im not that good to change it to my things i need... and i think the code will crash or else.. i dont know...

it would be very nice if some1 could help me out, i have copied the JASS codes from the save/load to a word file or a text file... i could sent it to you if u want tp help me...

thanks in advance

Level 2
sry can't help u because i am searching for the same thing, but....
i've no clue how to do any save/load trigger

so can any one help us pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.