• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Satyr Witch

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
I noticed a severe lack of female satyr models here. Thought I would fix that! Had a lot of fun doing this one.

I took a lot of inspiration from this one: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...rFemale.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140607112926
Contents

Satyr Witch (Model)

Satyr Witch portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
You might want to improve the transitions between the stomach area, the lower-to-upper arms area and the tail.
Level 5
much better. , although these 'pants' could use a nicer wrap, or bit more mesh here and there, so they look more like fur. like on elbows

I would agree it isn't the best choice, but I really wanted purple fur for this satyr. And this was the best(and only one) I could find. I will consider adding additional meshes for the legs.

Level 5
Pretty cool, but please chance the legs shape so it looks like satyr legs, right now looks like a furry pijama :'(

Lol thats a funny way to put it. I did some tweaking with the legs to make them bent in typical Satyr fashion. Hopefully it is to your liking.

The bra looks a little awkward. I'd say just don't have it, but the game is rated "T" after all :p

I suppose so. :p