• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saryeit is back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
After about a 2 month break, I have returned to the hive along with my development of maps. I know Im not the best, and hardly anyone knew me from the beginning...

For those of you who do know about me, you probably know that I dropped my Naznoran project a couple weeks before I vanished. During that time, I was busy testing a bunch of things, but there are too many problems for me at this stage. Im returning to the Naznoran string of projects to help review, learn, and finish the lore that got over 1000 downloads. (Thanks to all of you!)

The ratings I recieved on that map, even at such an early development stage, was amazing. I never thought Id get over 100 downloads at all, and the rating would be terrible. Thanks again to everyone who at least gave the map a chance. Hopefully this time around, Ill be able to finish it and give the testers the fun I was hoping they would get.

If your interested in testing the map, please search Naznoran in the maps directory. If you have any questions, bug finds, etc, PM me, or post a comment in the map page.

EDIT: Sorry about breaking the returning rules. I got instantly put into a post as soon as I clicked the forum link and didnt get a chance to read them first. Sorry about this. >.<

Level 5
Thanks for understanding. :)

I try to be active, but theres a lot of times I really dont feel like starting a conversation, and theres no posts that I really feel the need to reply to... But I still try to help out when possible.

Anyway, for those of you interested, 1.10 of Naznoran has been released about 5 minutes ago, and it is a big version. There will be a small version releasing a few little fun things in the game on my birthday (October 7th), and the event will become a permanent addition to the map. But now, its time to take a break... (Just a couple hours :D)

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Greetings Saryeit. You have never introduced yourself so (IMO) no rule breakage whatsoever: thanks for becomming more active in our community. The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. Veteran members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Last edited:
Level 5
Great... Wolverabid is just as friendly (if not better) as he was before I took my break. Good to see he hasnt changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.