• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Im back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well all, you know im back, but I havn't posted it up yet so I think I should now. I havn't been on since 2006 if anyone can remember, not much to say, just gona say a shout out to my old stict bud Mechon who liked to push me around lol. Werewulf also helped with me when I was nooby back then. Ty to you both.

If you don't know me, well, ima addict with lots of phobias, Im good at checking bugs in maps, I love to critisizes which sometimes gets me introuble with the admins and moderators, back at 2006 I was a noob who asked to many dumb questions, now I know how a map should run Super Nerd Style:)

Well Gl all, seya in threads.

Level 36
Hi, by looking at his title, you would know that Chriz. is our Friendly (hardly) Animation Moderator (He seems to be good at that) who was recruited (by what means and what price [i'm assuming several bits of string and a large piece of cheese here] I may never know) at the end of '06 slightly before, or around the general time frame when Wc3Sear was merged with the Hive Workshop.

PS (I'm only kidding, I have nothing bad to say about Chriz. He is a good moderator, an excellent animator, and his lack of patience and sharpness with others make it all worthwhile)

Level 5
[off-topic] Since this return thread is in Off-Topic it can stay open for as long as Mech will allow it to.

Threads similar to this in Site Discusion may be moved here in the future.

Thanks man, and Chris and brad, learn commen sense please, no one likes it when moderators dog them, unless your Chris of course.....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.