• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sargeras (New)

I revamped this model to look much better.

UPDATE:
Fully Updated Skin
Better Wrap
More detailed

Credits to my war3 acct: (koondad)

enjoy

Keywords:
Demon, Lord, Sargeras, Titan
Contents

Sargeras (Model)

Sargeras (Model)

Reviews
12:17, 20th Jun 2010 DonDustin: the unwrap needs some more work (front area of the chest and the arms) and their is some bug in the portrait model (the teamcolor glow plane move during talk 1) 22th June 2010 General Frank: Changes are made and...

M

12:17, 20th Jun 2010
DonDustin: the unwrap needs some more work (front area of the chest and the arms) and their is some bug in the portrait model (the teamcolor glow plane move during talk 1)

22th June 2010
General Frank: Changes are made and resource approved. very well done.

Level 2
maybe you could add some fire particle emitters, sageras is always discribed as a burning "thing"....maybe on the head and/or the chest and a
and a weapon wouldn't be also not bad...
from wow wiki:
# Body Flames (Sargeras’ flesh burns with demonic energy, scorching everything in his path. Sargeras’s body flames slowly increase the ambient temperature by up to 50 degrees in every direction for 1,000 miles. The effect on natural climates can be devastating.)[2][13]
# His molten armor can nearly burn your eyes

edit
Dragonmawclan had already mentioned it, sorry

Level 5
Here is what I have to say :smile:

The mesh is awesome, but the texture isn't.
It looks kind of enlarged, or something, therefore reducing its resolution.. or something :eekani: .
It is also kind of poorly detailed, but that isn't such a big deal.
In general, the whole model looks like some minion, instead of a godly being... bluntly said dumb :bored: . This is supposed to be Sargerras, instead it reminds me of the wc3 Doom Lord. ( Evil humanoid cow with wings? )

Overall I'd give it a 4/5 for it is unique. :cute:

PS. I think I use too many smilies :nw:

Level 5
Looks a lot better now :thumbs_up:
It's still missing something tho.. Maybe an emitter or.. I don't know :confused:
Well .. at least it looks like a godly creature :) all mighty, powerful and of course - big :grin:

EDIT: I just noticed the emitters on his both of his hands. Great choice of color and texture ;)

Level 3
Looks nice but could need some more work ( dont ask me where i dnt know xD)