• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Salramm the Fleshcrafter

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
There was no unique model for Salramm so I gave him one. Could be used as a non-hooded Acolyte variant.

Base model is Kel'thuzad with Heretic armor pieces and animations, pauldron is from Stormreaver Hermit, belt skull is from Female Death Knight, and the skull horn is from Frost Wyrm; unfortunately, the latest patch causes the custom pkb files to crash so I have to use default popcorn colors, hand popcorn is from Blood Mage and swirling orb is from Chimaera

Salramm_the_Fleshcrafter_TCG.jpg

Here's how he looks like in game:

unknown.png

Warcraft_III_18_06_2022_1_23_02_am.png

Any suggestions and/or criticisms are welcome.

Made from Retera Model Studio
Basic geoset assembly and disassembly, and retexturing by Ardenaso
Animation and visibility fixing by Darious

Updates

18/06/2022: emergency update for 1.33 compatibility, replaced his dress
Contents

Salramm portrait (Model)

Salramm the Fleshcrafter (Model)

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Use these to recolor Salramm's particle emissives (simply just put them on the same folder as the .mdx file and of course import them too the same way you import HD assets)

really well done model. what're your thoughts on him holding a weapon, skull, medium, or a concentration of his magic (like the dark hand) in his right hand for the attack 1 animation, or holding it all the time?
what medium do you have in mind btw?

the dark hand also appears during spell animation btw

Attachments

• Salramm.rar
    13.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Level 12
I think it looks silly that there's nothing in his hands yet the Animations suggest otherwise. Maybe it would work better with the Acolyte Stand 1 and Stand 2 animations, where his hands are interlocked.

I just noticed that his walking animation looks weird. Underneath, his feet aren't moving; I compared it to the Necromancer's - no feet, lol :grin:
But I compared it then to the Acolyte's, and the Aco's feet are moving as well as his robe, making the (walking) animation look more fluid. :eek:2
Is it possible if you could replicate that, or transfer the walking animation of the Acolyte to Salramm? :confused:2