• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Kingdom of the Redlands

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Firerock & the Redlands are the two largest and most powerful of the human Dragon worshipping kingdoms and act as one kingdom together hence why they are recognized as one kingdom. They are called the brother kingdoms as both were founded by the Red Dragons and both kingdoms worship them in their own ways as the Redlands like the other kingdoms of Nar'shal wear scaled armour. The Red lands is currently led by Queen Anna Knightroar and Firerock is currently led by King Flynn Karitaye.

Bundle will be update as my custom campaign project updates

Thanks to Mr Ogre man for the helmet hair for the Malfoyman model

Some heads up the Drogon model rider doesn't have a skeleton as it was a hero model turned unit model and it wasn't no matter what I did so I left it

Do Not Edit Without My Permission Or Redistribute On Hive or Other Sites
Contents

Dragoon (Model)

Dragoon Icon (Icon)

Dragoon Portrait (Model)

Drakengaard (Model)

Drakengaard Icon (Icon)

Drakengaard Portrait (Model)

Drogon (Model)

Drogon Icon (Icon)

Drogon Portrait (Model)

Malfoyman (Model)

Malfoyman Icon (Icon)

Malfoyman Portrait (Model)

Red Dragon Golem (Model)

Red Dragon Golem Icon (Icon)

Red Dragon Golem Portrait (Model)

Redlands Priestess (Model)

Redlands Priestess Icon (Icon)

Redlands Priestess Portrait (Model)

Riflemaiden (Model)

Riflemaiden Icon (Icon)

Riflemaiden Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
You forgot to put the gun sound and popcorns in the rifleman rider or whatever the name, its death animation is also very sudden and clunky, and it doesn't have a proper decay animation - same as the knight. I'm putting this back in AWAITNG UPDATE...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
You forgot to put the gun sound and popcorns in the rifleman rider or whatever the name, its death animation is also very sudden and clunky, and it doesn't have a proper decay animation - same as the knight. I'm putting this back in AWAITNG UPDATE until it's resolved

For HIGH QUALITY: I'd recommend recompressing the textures without alpha/transparency to B1D1 to save filesize, and give the dragon textures their own Normals and ORMs, provided you also fix the said issues