• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SailShip

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sail Ship
Im Not Sure If there is Ship with These Kind of Sail :O

The Attack and Stand Ready have it's side face to the Front

I intend to Add Better Animation in Future

(Like Morph, Spell Alternate whatsoever)

Keywords:
Ship, Teamcolor, Color, Sea, Navy, Combat, Ocean, Pirate, Naval, Seagull, Salt
Contents

SailShip (Model)

Reviews
16:40, 5th Apr 2015 MiniMage: Like InfernalTater said, "Customize the hull of the ship more. Really make the model your own until it doesn't just look like some other boat with colored sails." Customize the mesh itself, make it your own, it may be...

M

16:40, 5th Apr 2015
MiniMage: Like InfernalTater said, "Customize the hull of the ship more. Really make the model your own until it doesn't just look like some other boat with colored sails."

Customize the mesh itself, make it your own, it may be too simple as it is, but with some significant amount of work..

Level 10
This wave of new models is amazing Hayate! Hope to see more of your work released at this rapid a pace.

5/5 +rep

EDIT: What happened to your resources post? You had a lot of good and useful animal models and what not. I miss that man.

Last edited:
This wave of new models is amazing Hayate! Hope to see more of your work released at this rapid a pace.

5/5 +rep

EDIT: What happened to your resources post? You had a lot of good and useful animal models and what not. I miss that man.

I didn't Update it, But It's still there, Just that I temporary stop promoting and updating it XD

I might Bring it back in future, who knows?

Level 11
Hmph, I see you put my suggestion to a thought, the concept is quite well done and if worked correctly on it this is indeed a very useful Ship for more realistic naval battles. I hope you continue making the said ships, as the hive lacks on them a lot, And perhaps you should try making a pre-gunpowder age ship?
Also perhaps try fixing the sails a bit as they don't necessary fit.