• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sailor Moon Maul v1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sailor Moon Maul v1.1
A remaked Warcraft 3 Maul map with Sailor Moon-theme, also the terrain is changed. I used my own inspiration and ideas to make it similar to Sailor Moon but no imported models or skins is used, btw there is no Sailor Moon models created for Warcraft 3 :( but I would be happy if someone would create some...
The gameplay works the same as all other normal Warcraft 3 Mauls just different races and towers. You can choose a race which represents each of the sailor scouts (except Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn which are both in the same race of the Altar of Silence-race). There is also a special race where the 3 Sailor Starlight-scouts are together in and also Tuxedo Kamen is in that race. You are also able to choose the race of the Dark Kingdom which are the enemies of the sailor scouts in the first classic season. Atm the map may look very cheap and simply remaked but I will update if I'll find some bugs or leaks..

Updates!
Slightly reduced the hitpoints of the units in the first air-wave.
Greatly reduced the attack range of the Sailor Moon and Queen Serenity towers because they where way to long and would steal other players kills. Instead they have faster attack speed.
Changed attack-missiles of some towers.

Keywords:
Bahasa, Sailor Moon, Maul, Tower, Defence, Anime, Manga, Popular, Serie, Usagi, Tsukino
Contents

Sailor Moon Maul v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
17:51, 12th Dec 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: Please follow the map submission rules . Once you update the map, it will automatically return in public view (pending). It is now set to await update / needs fix.

M

17:51, 12th Dec 2014
StoPCampinGn00b: Please follow the map submission rules . Once you update the map, it will automatically return in public view (pending). It is now set to await update / needs fix.

Level 14
Please improve your description. Add screenshots,short gameplay explination and features list etc.
Well I've actually haven't more to add in the description for the moment.. But how come some maps are accepted and they haven't even got any description at all? I've tried to add some more explinations of the map but there is actually not much more to tell about it for the moment..

Level 32
Well I've actually haven't more to add in the description for the moment.. But how come some maps are accepted and they haven't even got any description at all? I've tried to add some more explinations of the map but there is actually not much more to tell about it for the moment..
Those maps are from an era where the map submission rules weren't even present. A time where this site was just like epic war but with moderators with guidelines such as is this map good enough.

So, please read: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/

Your map may take 2 weeks for it to be moderated, as I am the only active moderator and there is still a good 16-19 maps out there. (At least it isn't 70+)

Last edited: