• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I've seen there is alot of anime/manga models made for wc3 to download but still there is no models based on the anime "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon" and I would really like some models from that anime serie if anyone is up to make some. Well atleast I would like models of all the sailor scouts including Chibi-Moon, Star Fighter, Star Healer and Star Maker too and also a model of Tuxedo Kamen/Mask. I know nothing about making models so I can't make anyone of them by myself :( I hope someone could help me make some of them... I would also like Sailor Moon in both normal, super and eternal suits and all her wands and sticks from the serie as special attachments.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I started some time ago with the basic Sailor Moon, however, it is time-consuming to make a model of this size.

If I finish it, I will let you know!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

^I think they don't have one though :(

Maybe try to locate and search Asian sites, they have an incredible amount of models related to anime

Level 14
Status
Not open for further replies.