• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sad reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Seriously! What, we BOUGHT the game and have been making custom content for it for almost 18 years, but now they've decided "no no all of that should belong to us! Even though we've been sitting on our asses forever!" and take away the game we actually BOUGHT, forcing us into the one they have the questionable TOS written for? Fuck off, Blizz, just fuck off.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
all of that should belong to us!
blizzbases.jpg

Level 2
Not only they updated shit ... new and update world edit - nowhere to be found ... but fucked up and shoed away people wanting to make maps that actually have to make their game work , since their base cant get them anywhere

Level 18
Downgrade to 1.26 if you hate the new patches that broke shit.
Problem solved, no need for a riot
Please explain more clearly how this proposed 'solution' of yours solves the problems that people have with reforged.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
The post linked partially complains about 2 years of blizzard patches that just broke old stuff and supposedly ruined what the community had built for 18 years.
So for those that sit on 1.30 or whatever and complain - just downgrade.
Should downgrading be required? no. But it will work unlike trying to get blizz to revert 4 patches.

True it does not fix reforged.

Level 18
Ah I see, I admit I did not read that wall of text in the linked post, but for those people who have problems with patches up until 1.31, not just reforged, are better off going back to 1.26 or whatever.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

the post on Blizzard's forum that I linked here is not mine, but the guy who posted it honestly speaks the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.