• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

S.A.C. 2nd Gig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Yay! I finally got my hands on episodes 1-8 of the 2nd series of Ghost in the Shell.

SPOILERS!

I've only watched 1-3 and half of #4 so far and the new plot seems alot darker than the old one, I like that at least some of the Tachikoma's have come back, including my favourite one, the bookworm. I think they might have new animators or something as a few of the characters seem to have changed a bit, especially Motoko. Anyone else notice her face looks wider now? Anway, I was just wondering if anyone else is a S.A.C. fan around here.

Level 10
Ghost in the Shell is probably one of the coolest anime "things" out there. It goes into extensive detail to what the world may be like in the future. Some of the most well-thought out things I have ever seen are in that series. The plot is very well done, and the detail is incredible! And I mean incredible!

Cowboy Beebop is good too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.