• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My friend cannot create posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hello there fellow hivers.

I managed to get a friend to join the hive, but for some reason i cannot see his posts, and it seems no-one else can see them either. He have tried to create a new account, but the same problem remains.

Can you see his posts? His name is Audio and Froozen

Have anyone else experienced this problem?:confused:

Level 7
Could you get him to post here? Maybe go to his computer and see the post for yourself. It would be easier if we knew it was indeed here. Maybe get him to send you a screenshot of his post almost right under mine?

Level 34
Okay, so i'll have to ask Ralle to un-global-ignore(o_O'') him?

That doesn't seem to be an useful system lolz

Well, what would happen if the newbie-global-ignore wasn't on?

How about a penis enlarger advertizer or two?

It's usually against spambots who usually register and post spam adverts in one minute.

Level 22
Really, i used pretty much time, making people belive that he wasn't me, and my brother also made an account here, so i was stamped 'Multi-accounter'.

Besides that, when i asked Ralle, he asked me who 'ERAZMETAZ' was, and that would be my father.

I had no idea he joined hive. Im so glad he belived me.

Level 34
I'm not at all certain, but I think anyone that has the same IP as someone else is ignored until an Admin checks into it, and decides it's not a multi-account.

Level 15
I'm not at all certain, but I think anyone that has the same IP as someone else is ignored until an Admin checks into it, and decides it's not a multi-account.

Alan Quatrerman has the same problem.
But he registered from a Internet Cafe.
And I suggest you post this in the admin contact.

Level 24
Well, what would happen if the newbie-global-ignore wasn't on?

How about a penis enlarger advertizer or two?

It's usually against spambots who usually register and post spam adverts in one minute.
The last time I checked, in profiles there was an option "[highlight]I AM A BOT[/code]" that is by default set to yes; if it is set to yes at any point in time (meaning it must be changed, which bots would not do) after the account has been physically created, the account will be banned (or something) immediately.

Level 17
The last time I checked, in profiles there was an option "[highlight]I AM A BOT[/code]" that is by default set to yes; if it is set to yes at any point in time (meaning it must be changed, which bots would not do) after the account has been physically created, the account will be banned (or something) immediately.

Yes, at least that isn't the problem, i checked that myself. My friend is still sick, and he keeps away from his computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.