• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ryu hayabusa HeroBladeMaster

Reactions: deepstrasz
i got bored...decided to submit some old skins,thaught they might be usefull.
its ryu hayabusa.
its still a wip but i havnt worked on it for months...need feedback
could be usefull for a ninja gaiden map or ninja vs samuria.
normal ninja might be submited some time later.
Contents

ryu hayabusa HeroBladeMaster (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: I like it, very very nice
Level 1
My only quib is that the masked man has a beard poking out the bottom. Even if that's what this ryu guy looks like, I think you should just clear off the beard.

Note: "quib" isn't really a word. That being said, quib is a real word.

Level 4
the skin is pretty good, saving the beard i hope u take it off.

this skin is really good, so i think it doesnt fits well in blademaster's model HALO, if u got spare time make a new model for it, would appreciate very much

Level 11
HEY!lets all look at screenshot!
see beard!were it go?i dont know?maybe its ALPHAED?no couldnt be!i still see it on blp.well check in game dumb dumbs!
pimped homie:you take colors and you slap em on skins thats how do it!alternativly you can dodgenbur.any ways its a a model its a skin.im to lazy to resubmit it coloring the beard USELESSLY to make some people happy.

Level 3
i think you should remove the flag and can you make a Ryu were he has that blue uniform like the one u start out with in the first level of the game?

Level 11
His skin is somewhat to grey in my opinion, does he look so "Undeadish" ?
And the blade looks weird
grey and black ninjas are much more stealthier then the ninjas in tight pink suits.
the shade of the skin is meant to be a more asian like look,you know since hes like a ninja,most ninjas arnt african american but...some might be...

i think you should remove the flag and can you make a Ryu were he has that blue uniform like the one u start out with in the first level of the game?
theres a flagless model and ive tried the being of game one but i never got to finishing it.