• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

heroblademaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Pyro Warrior Very first skin as you can see had some problems, mainly with feet. I freehanded the texture on the beard I dunno looks pretty good not worth an award. Pyro warrior burnt skin I tryed to make it look like. Critisim is accepted. If used credit me.Textures/heroblademaster.blp

Keywords:
pyro, burn, fire, flame, warrior, orc, blade, master, blademaster
Contents

heroblademaster (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Yes it is freehand, you can argue that But it is extremely blurry and has a HUGE lack of shading

M

THE_END: Yes it is freehand, you can argue that
But it is extremely blurry and has a HUGE lack of shading

Way too much red and yellow. You need something else. And metal ain't red. I guess it's not a sweet he's fighting with. :lol: The beard is ok, although it could use some correction on the color. You have made his beard with dark red.. meenie!

You should also add some black thin lines to define the edges. and more shading would be apriciated.

Level 1
Good for your first skin, just needs shading and some editing.4/5 since its your first skin.