• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RunicCatapult

I made this for the Skardan race in Godfall universe found here on thehive. Made it way back. I intended to release it but after Tranquil uploaded that cool dwarf demolisher I decided not too, but now I don´t care so much.

Update: Fixed internal name

Keywords:
Runic Catapult, Dwarf Catapult, Alliance Catapult
Contents

RunicCatapult (Model)

Reviews
11:30, 10th Mar 2016 Ralle: 20:11, 24th Mar 2016 HappyCockroach: A decently done model. The design of the machine itself isn't most appealing, lacks a stronger consistency of materials. The animations are well done, I'd just complain about the...

M

11:30, 10th Mar 2016
Ralle:

20:11, 24th Mar 2016
HappyCockroach:
A decently done model. The design of the machine itself isn't most appealing, lacks a stronger consistency of materials. The animations are well done, I'd just complain about the absolutely still Stand (even war machines move a little bit in Stand in wc3) and the fact Decay doesn't fully sink on the ground. That makes it vanish out of nothing. And it lacks wheel footprints too. I'll approve it for now, with a Lacking rating, but if you're willing to fix those issues, the rating shall be raised.

Em!

Em!

Level 24
Kinda cool, like a Dwarven Catapult. We have (at least) one already, but nice to have options.

Now Godfall, eh?... Is this a dead/dying project, or are you just releasing early?

Neither, I just released campaign demo but the skardan race that this model is for may or may not be created. Skardans are an alliance race with norsemen/vikings and dwarfs working together, I may do them as an expansion but already I got 4 other races completed.