• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Runescape Type Game - Help (Ideas) (quick help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Basically just need help finding an inventory system
(think i found one, it's simple, shouldnt be hard to import keeping everything simple for me)

ULTIMATELY: Need a system or any ideas on how to create it (lmao ya right.) to show the SKILL TAB
----------> I FOUND THIS FOR EXAMPLE; the appearance is great not sure what it is though tbh most system spells seem to be by foreign people who dont speak english great :goblin_wtf: TasButtonList

-(even if i could only use 12 skills (i prob will do that anyways. aint gonna put all 20+ skill in the game i.e. woodcutting- no firemaking. hunting would just be fishing also)

ALSO: save and load system ive never worked with before
Going to make a runescape TYPE OF MAP (its not going to be runescape, but very similar to it (new cities towns bosses (darker grittier version of osrs))

if i were to find these systems for download, would they conflict? do you have to create your own save'load system? not sure if they are super advanced or not as complicated as im thinking etc.
thanks hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.