• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rune Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, i was wondering if anyone coud help me with this i got wierd rune bug the bug is if i pick up a rune it creates a invisable copy of it self that doesnt go away unless i leave it alone for about 5-10 seconds. Any idea how to fix this?

Level 3
Some how by removing this trigger the problem was solved.

Set Item Drop Life
Events
Unit - A unit Loses an item
Conditions
Actions
Item - Set life of (Item being manipulated) to 1.00

Level 3
I select a rune(a.k.a Tome) of lesser healing put it on the ground, then i simply order my hero to pick up that rune BUT then ,if i press the alt key and then put my mous cursor on the same spot where ive pickt up the rune some how it created a copy of it self with no model(invisible) and i coud simply keep on selecting it til the end of times unless if i leave it aloon form 5-10 seconds it simply fannius like it normaly shud do.

Level 8
Ah, I based the item on a regular (non-auto-used) one, which is why nothing happened for me.

Well, the rune is automatically used, so it is used and is removed at the same time as it is picked up. Since you can't change the health of nothing to 1, the game creates a dummy item to change the health to 1.

I think that's why. I'm not that good at World Editor myself. Have you changed any of the rune's stats?

Level 3
Ah, I based the item on a regular (non-auto-used) one, which is why nothing happened for me.

Well, the rune is automatically used, so it is used and is removed at the same time as it is picked up. Since you can't change the health of nothing to 1, the game creates a dummy item to change the health to 1.

I think that's why. I'm not that good at World Editor myself. Have you changed any of the rune's stats?

No, and i thought of the same thing when i remove the trigger. But its fixed that all that matters it was a to big of a abusement to just leave it aloon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.