• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Run Wild the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The second mission, Horn of the Sky, is now my favourite mission since I have discovered Warcraft 3. Why? Because never in my life have I gotten 7 copyright claims for just one video! That alone made me fall out of my bed out of laughter and brought a smile to my face which I hope to be never ending! Truly an amazing mission :D

Level 5
The second mission, Horn of the Sky, is now my favourite mission since I have discovered Warcraft 3. Why? Because never in my life have I gotten 7 copyright claims for just one video! That alone made me fall out of my bed out of laughter and brought a smile to my face which I hope to be never ending! Truly an amazing mission :D
Because of the music? :D

Level 5

I was watching your video and I still wonder why the trolls didnt attack the shrine as they should... I was testing the map many times and they did it... Hm...

Level 5
Small Update: Unfortunately, we will have to wait for another chapter for some time, that's thanks to the AI, that I need to program and because I am very begginner in this, first I have to learn some basics :) (or if there is someone willing to help me with this, I of course greet every help ;) )

Thanx.

Level 5
Will you be using AI editor or jass AI?

Good question :D Actually, I've never been doing that, so I have to find some information (for example tutorial here on hive) and decide, what'll be better for me... But so far I am very confused about it :D

Level 12
There's this new JASS AI tutorial thing here, and it's definitely not shameless self promotion :grin:
Honestly I never bothered learning to use the AI editor, it's way to complicated, and can be traded off with much quicker JASS AI with the only request that you understand the bare basics of loops and functions.

Level 5
So, I'm leaving my computer now for the weekend with friend, but when I return, I'll finally start working on the next chapter. Just small update, I'm adding new character for the campaign, it's the main bad guy ;)

ARAMACHUS
latest

Powerful dreadlord, sent by Nathrezim leader lord Tichondrius to get rid of possible allies for the Alliance. His main task was to destroy Wildhammer clan, tried to use the Bloodtooth trolls, but after the destruction of this tribe, he has to make up with some new plan. Will he be successful in his attempts, or the dwarves will show themselves as too powerful enemies for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.