• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Run for your life!v1.0b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the map "Run for your life" v1.0b!

English description:
You play a little camper and must survive in a little forest.In the beginning there are 3 Undeads which chase you.If you die,you are a undead too,but you can`t control him.
If you survive one night you have won the game!
If all players are undeads you loose!

Deutsche Beschreibung:
Du spielst als ein kleiner Camper und must in einem kleinen Wald überleben.Zunächst erscheinen 3 Untote die dich Jagen.Wenn du stirbst wirst auch ein Untoter,doch du kannst ihn nicht kontrollieren.
Wenn ihr eine ganze Nacht überlebt habt ihr gewonnen!
Wenn alle Spieler Untote sind habt ihr verloren!

Good luck & have fun!

Keywords:
This is the map "Run for your life" v1.0b!

English description:
You play a little camper and must survive in a little forest.In the begi
Contents

Run for your life!v1.0b (Map)

Reviews
8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: Too simple, bad terrain, unoriginal, Rejected.

M

8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Too simple, bad terrain, unoriginal, Rejected.

Level 8
first reading description I thought its something like short kodo tag without building tower. and I wasn't wrong =)

Sadly map map lacks a lot of thing. 2 important would be:
-runners need abilities. I don't mind zombies moving faster than runners if they could use some abilities to defend. basic warcrat spells with stunning/slowing would be enough for start.
-map need more doodad variation and better terrain. For small maps like this its necessary to to look good

Level 18
The terrain is just boring. The gameplay is just unfair. What was the point of adding description in German? Generally the map was boring... There was no fun. The only plus from me is that it is playable. 1.5/5 (I won`t better vote)