1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mortar Wars v1.0b

Submitted by PrisonLove
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Team up with your buddies in an all-out frag fest! Pick between one of four game modes and frag the crap out of your opponent in this fast-paced Mortar Wars rendition.

Buy items at shops and use them strategically to get the most bang for your buck (pun intended). Also, find the power ups that spawn around the map to increasing your fragging potential with multishot power and Nuking capabilities.

Game Modes:

Deathmatch: Frag your opponents for kills. The first team to reach the frag limit wins.
Time Attack: Frag your opponents for kills. The team with the most fragz when time runs out wins.
Capture the Flag: Capture the opposing team's flag and bring back to your circle of power to score. The first team to reach the capture limit wins.
King of the Hill: Control the hill in the center of the map to gain points. The team with the most points when the timer runs out wins the game.

Update: Author no longer unknown (as it is me), the map name remains unchanged.

Keywords:
Mortar, Wars, CTF, KotH, frag, bomb, capture, flag, king, hill, deathmatch, death, match
Contents

Mortar Wars v1.0b (Map)

Reviews
15:02, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 15:02, 11th Jun 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmmm... I liked it, voted for Approval

3. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Description isn't any special, and author unknown (2x rules violation) vote for rejection...

nuuh, you should look at author and their description before you vote...

4. PrisonLove

PrisonLove

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I didn't notice that there was no author and such, I'll get on that right away. Thanks for pointing that out.

5. Diehard@Azeroth

Diehard@Azeroth

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    cool map man, im thinking launching mortars should take a short period of time for faster gameplay tho; im sure this can be an excellent map if u work hard on it:

create a better terrain
    now this may seem like advertising, but i think this will add a nice twist to the game, if ur terrain is varied: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/acceleration-system-fix-gui-friendly-147825/, this is a acceleration system i created, whereby movement speed differs based on height, u also get dragged down higher terrain if the height difference between 2 points is too much.

also add like some events or something. spice it up :p

good luck man, i really like the concept of this game