• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rumble in Outland

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Rumble in Outland
Created by Ujimasa Hojo

Features:

Race Changes:
  • Burning Legion (Undead)
  • Coilfang Naga (Night Elf)
  • Fel Horde (Orc)
  • Sha'tar (Human)

Each race has 5 heroes. There are 2 additional neutral Heroes.

Neutral Units:
  • Ancient Library - Sells tomes to help your Heroes become more powerful
  • Ancient Vaults - Sells various Artifacts and Unique Items
  • Bank - Exchanges gold for lumber and vice versa
  • Fountain of Energy - Regenerates the health and mana of all non-mechanical units nearby and allows you to reveal an area of the map and detect invisible units
  • Merchant - Sells various magic items
  • Tavern - Allows you to hire various Heroes

Previews:

Fel Horde:

142431-albums6091-picture69631.png

Coilfang Naga:

142431-albums6091-picture69630.png

Sha'tar:

142431-albums6091-picture69634.png

Burning Legion:

142431-albums6091-picture69629.png

Neutral Units:
Neutral units offer various kinds of services.

142431-albums6091-picture69633.png

Glyphs:
Some of the dwellers hold Glyphs. Kill them and take the glyphs before other players do.

142431-albums6091-picture69632.png

Fel Horde:

Coilfang Naga:

Sha'tar:

Burning Legion:

Change Log:

Sha'tar:
  • Added Draeneic themes to the User Interface.

General:
  • Fixed the AI a bit. AI Heroes now learn the Bonus stats.

General:
  • Minor bug fix.

General:
  • Fixed leaky Triggers.

General:
  • Optimized some models.

General:
  • Fixed some stuff.

General:
  • Fixed some stuff.

Fel Horde:
  • Fixed the model of the Axemaster.

General:
  • Fixed some stuff.

Credits:

Models:
  • Blood Elf Buildings - SinisterX
  • Blood Elf Demon Hunter - Mc !
  • Blood Elf Mage - Frankster
  • Death Knight WC2 - Necrokenis
  • DemonSpaceShip - pWn3d
  • Demoness - Mecheon
  • Draenei Battlemaster - Werewulf
  • Draenei Paladin - SinisterX
  • Elekk Knight - Hawkwing
  • Hero Naga Enchantress - armel
  • Ice Crown Overlord X - Frankster
  • Naga rally point - LiOneSS
  • ZergOverlord - killst4r
Other modified models came from Blizzard Entertainment.

Skins:
  • Blood Elf User Interface - Dentothor
  • Crypt - Pyroproctos
  • Draenei Priest - FrIkY
  • Draenei User Interface - Wa666r
  • Mecha-Giant - timfarman
  • Naga Cursor - AlienAtSystem
  • Naga User Interface - viiva
Icons:
  • Club Swing - Stanakin
  • Demon Space Ship - pWn3d
  • Draenei Priest - FrIkY
  • Ogre Armor 3 - Stanakin
  • Zerg Overlord - General Frank
Other modified icons came from Blizzard Entertainment.

Keywords:
Blood Elf, Demon, Draenei, Orc

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Don't expect anything completely new here. I simply shuffled units and abilities. Nonetheless, the original techtrees are relatively intact.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, or FruitLab Channels as well and hopefully subscribe.
  • Follow me on Twitter, Minds, or Steemit.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
Contents

RiO: Allerian Stronghold (Map)

RiO: Auchindoun (Map)

RiO: Black Temple (Map)

RiO: Zangarmarsh (Map)

Reviews
22:55, 16th Mar 2014 Orcnet: Good additions to the altered melee genres, approved and recommend as acceptable.
22:46, 22nd Jan 2013 Orcnet: approved (wait for a detailed review)
Orcnet01:15, 28th May 2013 Map Approved Rumble in Outland: Zangarmarsh (No Version/s Stated) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...
22:56, 16th Mar 2014 Orcnet: Good additions to the altered melee genres, approved and recommend as acceptable.

M

22:56, 16th Mar 2014
Orcnet: Good additions to the altered melee genres, approved and recommend as acceptable.

Level 10
Hello there. It's nice to see that you enjoy creating maps and that's something for that I envy you. I honorize that you put time into creating these maps but I don't see the big necessarity. Maybe it's just me, but they feel all like the same besides that the appearance changes here and there.

However, instead of updating around 20 maps with as much as nothing (in every map) at the same time (again and again) - you should reduce the amount of maps and therefor increase the amount of new content.

Sorry for that but to me it nearly appears like a spam of maps and as I said already the thing that bugs me the most is that there's like no real new content. Please keep that in mind the next time you're 'updating' your maps. This is not meant to be offending but I really wanted to tell you my opinion.

Level 10
Hello there. It's nice to see that you enjoy creating maps and that's something for that I envy you. I honorize that you put time into creating these maps but I don't see the big necessarity. Maybe it's just me, but they feel all like the same besides that the appearance changes here and there.

However, instead of updating around 20 maps with as much as nothing (in every map) at the same time (again and again) - you should reduce the amount of maps and therefor increase the amount of new content.

Sorry for that but to me it nearly appears like a spam of maps and as I said already the thing that bugs me the most is that there's like no real new content. Please keep that in mind the next time you're 'updating' your maps. This is not meant to be offending but I really wanted to tell you my opinion.

Level 10

Level 10

Level 60
I'm going to be uploading unprotected versions soon. If you're one of the authors who don't want one of your resources shared, please point it out:

Icons:

• Club Swing - Stanakin
  • Demon Space Ship - pWn3d
  • Draenei Priest - FrIkY
  • Ogre Armor 3 - Stanakin
  • Zerg Overlord - General Frank

Models:

• Blood Elf Buildings - SinisterX
  • Blood Elf Demon Hunter - Mc !
  • Death Knight WC2 - Necrokenis
  • DemonSpaceShip - pWn3d
  • Demoness - Mecheon
  • Draenei Anchorite - Sellenisko
  • Elekk Knight - Hawkwing
  • Hero Naga Enchantress - armel
  • Ice Crown Overlord X - Frankster
  • Naga rally point - LiOneSS
  • Zerg Overlord - killst4r

Skins:

• Blood Elf User Interface - Dentothor
  • Crypt - Pyroproctos
  • Draenei Huntress - 67chrome
  • Draenei Priest - FrIkY
  • Draenei User Interface - Wa666r
  • Naga Cursor - AlienAtSystem
  • Naga User Interface - viiva
  • Prometheus - Daenar7
  • Zangarmarsh Hydra - Huinipachutli

Level 8
Hello Ujimasa, i really like the elven shipyard we can see on the races overview picture. Any chance you can give it to me for my map ? I dont have any model for BE shipyard and this one is so perfect for me… !

Level 8
Yeah but it's look like you removed this model from the map no ? Because when i select the ''elvenshipyard'' it's giving me the elven workshop :eek: