• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rules and Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Welcome to the Map Reviewing Forum! Here you will be able to look at map reviews, each map review will include general information about the map and a Download Link.

Rules

• Download Link and General Information
  • Your review must include a download link, and the general information about the map, such as players and tileset. If for some reason you can not find the map on the web or can not access the information send me the map, and I will add it for you, although say you can not get the information or map in the review or I will just delete it.

Information and Rating
  • Your review must contain as much information about the map as possible. You must also include a rating of the map. Any reviews without enough information or that do not have a rating will be deleted.

Proper English
  • Reviews must be written in proper enligsh. We do not want to see any !!!!!!!!!!!! or ??????????????????. Reviews that can not be read because of bad english will be deleted.

Do Not Review Your Own Map
  • You can not review your own map. Quite simple. DO NOT review your own map.

Please feel free to submit a review any time you like, but remember that the review has to be of good quiality.

If you have any questions about Weekly Reviewing then private message me or email me at [email protected]

-Bob27

Status
Not open for further replies.