• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ruins

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ruins Common Map On Warcraft 3 I Just Renew Human RACE! To Dragon RACE!
-Worker change To Baby Dragon
-Footman Change To Red Drake
-Knight Turns Dragon Spawn
-Rifleman CHange To Night Furry
-mortal Team Change To ROcket Dragon
-Flying Machine Change to Black Dragon
-Change Heroes To Dragon My Favorite Is The Paladin Dragon
-Special Thanks To:eek:lofmoleman For The Model Of Lindormr Dragon
Contents

Ruins (Map)

Reviews
22:33, 3rd Aug 2014 Orcnet: The little changes to be considered as an altered melee is not a valid result, sorry.

M

22:33, 3rd Aug 2014
Orcnet: The little changes to be considered as an altered melee is not a valid result, sorry.

Level 5
I Like To Change The Orc To Lightning Lizard And Undead to Zombies and Night Elf To ALIEN! LLOOLL!
YASOU ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Level 9
I Like To Change The Orc To Lightning Lizard And Undead to Zombies and Night Elf To ALIEN! LLOOLL!
YASOU ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
That LLOOLL at the end was unessecary to say...

Just saying, instead of commenting on somebody else's choice of non-offensive words, you can try to comment on the map itself.

@Author, here is a How to Add Screenshots tutorial. If people like what they see on the map description then the chances of it being played are higher.

Additionally, some people might want to play Humans, it would be nice if you create the dragons as a custom race instead. However, I look forward to the completion of the races' conversions.