• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RTV(RiseToVictory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
~Rise To Victory~

-What Is RTV?
-RTV(RiseToVictory) is a Hero Defence & Raid Style type of hero defence map that makes use of the heroes that appear in the real and true story of World Of Warcraft, such as Sylvanas Windrunner and Malfurion Stormrage.

-What Is Featured?
-RTV is planned to showcast great heroes, of course balanced ones, tough and nearly impossible raid bosses for your to fight it out, only possible to win if your work as a team.

Basic Info:
-9 Player Map
-Released Date: Not Confirmed
-Creators: Me, Myself
-Credits: None, I onli used models and icons that did not requested for credits, and most of the heroes etc are based on in-game models to lower file size.
-Stage: Unreleased(Currently 37.5% Done, You can check out my signature too for updates)
-Map Size: 256X256(Epic to make sure there's enuf space for raid spots)

Screenshots:
-Currently Unavailable, since the map is not finished.

List Of Heroes Done:
1. Shadowshifter(Learns Hellvoid, Mirror Image, Shadowshift and Feedback)
2. Frostseer(Learns Frost Nova, NEW Devotion Aura, Brilliance Aura and Ice Montage)
3. Sharpshooter(Learns Aimed Shot, Fire Up!, Hamstring and Sharp Eyes)
4. Dreadmaster(Learns Shadow Word: Pain,Curse,Death and Vindication)
5. Forsaken Ranger(Learns Hex, Frost Arrows, Undead Marksmanship and Bull's Eye)
6. Sun Lord(Learns Sunstrike, Phoenician, Incinerate and Immolate)
7. Archdruid(Learns Entangle, Wildheart, Naguard and Druidism)

Yes, you may see alot of melee/dummy spell names within, but most are edited and modified with triggers, to ensure gamers have a fun time trying out different combos and strategies with different heroes.

Hope your can give me support for my map, and this is my 1st time doin map-making, so any advice or criticism will be gladly and humbly accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.